1. How do I get started publishing my book?
- Write on a subject that you know about.
- Maybe you write poetry
- Write a fictional book or a book that includes
historical information woven into the novel.
- Work with drafts of your work until you are satisfied
it tells a good story. Let someone else read and critique it.
- Bring it to Warwick House Publishing to be edited
2. How long does it take to get a book published?
- Depending on the length of the manuscript and how
clean it comes to us, it can take from 3-6 months to get a finished
3. What does it cost to publish a book?
- There are many variables which include whether
you want a hardback cover with or without a dust jacket or softback
book; if you want color on the cover or inside. Depending on the
number of pages, the book can be bound differently. Each book
is unique and estimates have to be prepared for each project.
4. How can I market my book?
- We can advise you on ways to market your
book, however the customer is responsible for this. Begin with
your friends and relatives-dont be shy about telling them
youve published a book.
- Many books are sold in bookstores. Some are purchased
by libraries. With todays technology, you could use the
5. Can Warwick House help with illustrations?
- Yes, we know artists and other graphics technicians
that help with illustrations. It is helpful if you have an idea
of how you want your book to be illustrated.
6. Should I have my material copyrighted before
bringing to Warwick House?
- Your material is copyrighted when you complete
the work. As a publisher, we can obtain the control number in
advance and have it printed in your book. We then register the
book with the Copyright Office.